Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Raoul Textiles

Raoul had me at hello. 




I coveted my first choice of Raoul fabric for years, seriously. It took a long time to save my pennies and get over the sticker shock. My little cutting hung on the back of chairs and couches all over the house. A dear friend finally told me to put it away or bite the bullet already.



So now I see these when I come in the front door..

Kindred


Kindred

Then I fell for this



So...I had these made for the family room. I have washed them several times and they just get better.


Kindred

My Raoul pillows are my favorite things in my house by far, they make me smile everyday.


If you get the chance to use Raoul Textiles in your home, go for it!!! You will not regret it, I promise.

More company info here

No comments:

Post a Comment