Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Acrylic Frame

loving the look of art and photography framed in acrylic? It's easy to do!
Here's mine!
I'm very proud of the recent addition to my daughter's room. The staff at Tap Plastics could not have been more helpful. They custom cut and drilled holes in the acrylic based on the measurement of my image.
The frame is held on the wall by a back plate that is screwed to the wall studs.
The bolts rest on the wall to provide enough distance to accommodate the wall plate. The only marks to the wall are the two screws used to hold the plate to the wall.
This was an affordable way to get the look I wanted, and it will be no problem to change the picture whenever I want. I printed the poster online through shutterfly for around $20, and the materials were $168. The labor was all me!
Like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment